Storage of Compressed Gas Cylinders
All fuel storage tanks/cylinders used must meet applicable federal, state, and local fuel storage requirements. This includes storage of all Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) cylinders in secured, well-ventilated cages outside of the facility.
LPG gas cylinders
- Stored outside of facility in ventilated cage at designated location in service yard.
- LPG gas cages should be removed from the premises at the end of the event. Gas cages are considered abandoned if left more than 48 hours after the end of the contracted event. For more information, go to Section 28: Abandoned Property Section.
LPG gas cages
- All cages must be “labeled/identified” to indicate:
- The General Service Contractor, A/V Company, or Contractor Company responsible for the cage.
- Phone number to contact with problems and issues.