Limited crate storage is provided and confined to the area authorized by the AFD Fire Marshal. Crate storage is not allowed in the exhibit halls, meeting rooms, ballrooms, public lobby or carpeted areas, including service corridors. Crate Storage in the service yard must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Storage is not permitted on or next to the loading dock/platform at any time.
- Storage must be contained within the designated area on the service yard floor:
- Maximum of thirty-four feet (34’) by thirty feet (30’) by twelve feet (12’) high (34’x30’x12’).
- Maximum height of twelve feet (12’) with any storage above six feet (6’) must be wrapped and tied to avoid slippage.
- Covered with plastic and then secured to avoid water damage.
- Protected by one (1) 2A10BC fire extinguisher provided by clients or General Service Contractor.
- Storage of loose or scrap packing materials is permitted in sealed crates only. Storage of flammable or combustible materials, mixtures, liquids, gases, hazardous or medical waste is not permitted inside the facility.