All vehicles, boats and equipment containing fuel must meet and comply with the following requirements before entry into the facility:
- There is to be no more than five (5) gallons of fuel or 1⁄4 the capacity of the fuel tank, whichever is less.
- Fuel tanks used for storage of excess fuel must meet applicable federal, state, and local fuel storage requirements.
- Fuel tanks are to be locked and all portable tanks removed. Locking the vehicle will be sufficient for cars in which the gas cap cover may only be detached from inside the vehicle.
- Ignition keys are to be removed and placed in a central location on-site.
- Vehicles, boats, and similar exhibited products with more than three hundred square feet (300 sq. ft.) of roofed area are to have a smoke detector.